Monday, April 25, 2011

We meet again!

Finally...after almost 3 years, we met again...accidentally! 
I knew someone was staring at me. But I didn't know it was you!
I kept walking, chatting with my friend...
Suddenly, my friend stop talking. She looked at me.  Then, she looked at you. She could smelt something was going on...
At that moment, I looked at you!
After almost 3 years!! What did you think I felt at that moment?

I was surprised you know! Very much...
My eyes kept staring at you...
I could't stop!
You just smiled...awkwardly.

Then, you looked at someone beside you...
the girl!
She walked away..
To give us chance to talk
I guess I know who she is...

I didn't know what to say..
You started first!
Asking about my life..
after we broke up
is it broke up?? Or missing in action??
Which one? 

I was talking..
I was answering your questions.
But, you know...
I didn't know exactly what I was talking.
I kept talking but my heart beating very fast.

We so awkward..
Finally, you went back to her!
Then, I was left behind again...
Was it our final??
Was it our goodbye??








4 comments:

  1. perghh..terbaik giler yang ni..suke suke..meremang bulu rome bace..best..nak like sejuta kali jer rasenye..aha..betul ke ni??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..tq. ye..xda yg benar mlainkn yg benar-benar belaka^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE. Macam tau jak situation ini ooo <3 :P

    ReplyDelete